Sunday, July 6, 2008

4,000 miles to Seattle and back ~~~ POST #1












Dear Ones, I'll need to share our old fashioned road trip in installments, as i took over 200 pictures... Jacob and Truman taking in Mount Rushmore, ( they were more interested in the cool binoculars)/ Amy's daughter, sweet Emma finding a 'lil buddy ( wild donkey) at Custer State park)/ Truman riding the "world's fastest carousel in Missula, Montana. ( if you could grab the golden ring from the dragon's mouth, you got a free ride...) / Amy and Joe's daughter's Elise(15) and Emma (12) , Jim and my boys Jacob (10) and Truman (7), at a scenic rest stop, stepping carefully due to this friendly sign... We also saw a sign that read... "CRAZY WOMAN CREEK" and Amy and i regretted not taking a portrait under it... especially after 9 hours of tush-numbing travel...!)


5 comments:

groovy said...

Great photos, Glad to hear that you had such a wonderful trip.

Cindy Keiger said...

YAY for road trips!! Here's my blog so you can read about my travels and crazy farm life in general: http://farmmuse.blogspot.com/
HUGS!!

Anushka said...

Thnks Cindy!! I'll be a frequent visitor.

NoOtherName said...

Think I'm gonna put a sign next to my house that says "Crazy Lady Creek".

Anushka said...

HA! that makes 3 of us!